The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation is the nonprofit that owns the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival presented by Shell. The Foundation uses the proceeds from Jazz Fest for year-round programs in education, economic development and cultural enrichment.
The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation is pleased to introduce our new site where you can easily submit an online application and track its status. You will be asked to fill in forms and upload all of the required documents for a complete application. This step-by-step process allows you to fill out your application at your own pace, save your work and edit the application until you are ready to click the "submit" button.
We suggest you use an updated version of Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, as the website is browser-sensitive.
Instructions For Submitting an Application
- Need an Account? Click the “Sign Up” button on the right to create an account using your email. To create an account using your social media profile click on the appropriate Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter icon on the right.
- After you sign up, check your email for an account activation link. You should receive the email within a couple of minutes. Make sure to type your email correctly!
- Already have an account? "Sign In” on the right side of this page, using your email address and password to access your profile.
- Once logged in, you will be able to see the status of your prior applications and apply for new positions.
Step 2: Complete the online application form
- Please note: We may have several Grant and Funding programs open simultaneously. Make sure you select the program application you want. You will be able to edit and change your application until it is submitted.
- Once submitted, you will no longer be able to edit your application, but you will always be able to view your application online in your Fluid Review account.
Step 3: Click on the Submit Full Application button
- Your application will not be complete until you click on the “Submit Full Application” button in your account page.
- You can download and save a copy of your completed application for your records.
For questions about the Archive Fellowship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us by phone at (504) 558-6138.
For questions about the Catapult Fund, Community Partnership Grants and/or other programs of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation, please contact email@example.com. You may also call us by phone at (504) 558-6103 or (504) 558-6108.
If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the software application providers can help address your questions.